Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Smashburger® Party?

There is this great little place in San Antonio (4 of them actually) by way of Denver, Colorado where the burgers are yummy. Smashburger® has been in town for awhile and I have to tell you, I love it. Smashburger is one of my new favorite places. My friend, Gigi and I try to make it out there once a week. That says a lot, since everyone knows I am at the local taqueria 2 times a week. YIKES! - Holy expanding waist line.

Smashburger® are delish. Simple. Easy. You gotta go try it if you haven't already. They were so delish the first time I had the privilege of going, I just had to take Gigi with me for the VIP grand opening of the Bandera location (and then the 151 location later!). She loved it too. We've been planning her husband's 50th birthday party for months and she has to have them. Lucky for us, Tom Ryan, founder of Smashburger® ate lunch with us that day. He told us of a wedding in Colorado and they had the Smashmobile at the reception at the end of the evening. What a fab idea, for the end of a wedding reception or to kick off the after party. We can't wait for the 50th birthday party to use the smashmobile.

Tom Ryan, Founder of Smashburger & Gigi Fleshman (A Regal Affair Client)

So, San Antonio, contact me if you want to know how to rent the Smashmobile for your private function. I will upload pictures of the 50th birthday in summer when it happens. In the meantime, take advantage. The Smashmobile will be here until the end of June.






1 comment:

Matheson Photography said...

OMG I haven't tried one yet, but I will now!! They look wonderful and the smashmobile is great!!